7 Reasons to List Your Home in January
Real Estate Broker Stacey Zuleta gives you the Top 7 Reasons you should list your home in January 2017.
1. January is a great time to list your home because our local population doubles in the winter time. More people equates to more potential buyers.
2. Interest rates are still low and Trump’s political platform included deregulation of the financial industry; therefore, loosening regulations could make it easier for consumers to obtain loans.
3. If Trump is successful in launching a massive rebuild of infrastructure through the U.S., there will be more job demand, increased wages and ultimately the housing market should benefit in 2017.
4. Homes priced right are selling at approximately 96% of the asking price in an average of 51 days.
5. List by January 20th and get included in Stacey’s Exclusive February marketing campaign.
6. Matthew Rabideau, a client said, “Stacey is the best real estate agent we have ever worked with. She’s a great listener, and has amazing attention to detail. She went above and beyond her responsibilities and was there for us each step of the way. We will recommend Stacey to all of our friends.” Read more testimonials here.
7. A successful track record. Last month, Stacey sold 8 homes and a total of 38 homes in 2016.
These are the Top 7 Reasons to List Your Home in January with Royal Shell Real Estate Broker Associate Stacey Zuleta. For smart advice on your home, call Stacey @ 239-823-1343 or email email@example.com.