- Oldest Settlement in Lee County
- Situated on the Caloosahatchee River
- Main thoroughfares are SR78 and SR80 (east-west); SR31 and Broadway (north-south)
- Post Office, School, Several Restaurants and Marina
- Several historic buildings
- Has a few small to medium-sized communities
- Many large acreage estates
- Popular area for equestrian life
- Gorgeous sunsets, river views, cattle pastures and orange groves
- Country living at it’s finest, conveniently located close to town
“This is where the heart of Southwest Florida beats… winding along North River Road, beside orange groves and horse stables. “
Do you long for a little history… a community where the roots run deep? Then perhaps Alva is the place for you. Unpretentious, friendly, and very Southern. There are communities with boating and horse stables. Where you can have a little land or a lot of land.
You can also venture outside of the community-lifestyle and live with ultimate country freedom…
Imagine your days spent in your Old-Florida Southern Home with a wrap-around porch and metal roof, surrounded by beautiful 100 year-old mossy oak trees and your children laughing and playing on a tire swing in the front yard. If that makes you want to pour an ice-cold glass of sweet tea and sit down on you porch swing to relax, then you’re in the right place.
For more information about Alva or any other community, contact us at Stacey@TeamStacey.com.
Homes Available Now
Community information was researched and organized at the time of page creation and is updated periodically; all data deemed reliable but should be verified and is subject to change without notice. Do you live here or know of any changes needed to this page? Questions or comments? If so, please click here to send us a note… your input is valued!