- Crescent Cove, Osprey Landing and Seaside Estates are Small Subdivisions of Single Family Homes within Gulf Harbour
- Additional options over $1M are available in Edgewater, Marblehead Manor and Admiral’s Isle
- Moderate HOA Fees
- Developed in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s
- Equity Memberships Available for Golf and Sports
- Gulf Harbour has a 186 Slip Marina accommodating Boat up to 100 feet
- Private Island Beach, 30,000 square foot Clubhouse, Private Restaurant with Waterfront Dining, Tennis Complex, Spa and Fitness Center
“Mid-range priced single family homes in Gulf Harbour.”
Crescent Cove was developed in the mid 90’s by Pulte Homes. All 31 homes are located on Crescent Cove Drive.
Osprey Landing was developed in the mid 1990’s by Pulte Homes. All 40 homes are located on Osprey Landing Way.
Seaside Estates was developed in the late 90’s and early 2000’s by Toll Brothers. All 37 homes are located on Harbour Estates Circle.
Gulf Harbour Yacht and Country Club is one of the most prestigious gated community in Fort Myers. There are about 1,600 residences in 19 subdivisions including condos, villas, townhomes and single family homes.
The Gulf Harbour Marina has 186 slips with a deep water marina located only 4.5 nautical miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It has very convenient access to the beaches of Sanibel and Fort Myers. By water, the Gulf Harbour community is located at mile marker 73. Slips are available for boats ranging in size from 30-100 feet. The Yacht Club is located in the Clubhouse with membership activities to boaters.
Memberships are available for Golf Equity and Sports Equity. Initiation fees change periodically but are around $40,000 for golf and $8,000 for sports. Amenities included with membership include: access to the luxurious 30,000 square foot clubhouse, private restaurants with waterfront dining, spa and fitness center, junior olympic style pool, tennis complex, private island beach and private events. Memberships may be bought and sold independent of home ownership.
For more information about Gulf Harbour or any other communities contact us at Stacey@TeamStacey.com.
Homes Available Now
Community information was researched and organized at the time of page creation and is updated periodically; all data deemed reliable but should be verified and is subject to change without notice. Do you live here or know of any changes needed to this page? Questions or comments? If so, please click here to send us a note… your input is valued!