Stacey Glenn, REALTOR® Biography
Born and raised in Western Kansas, Stacey learned the value of hard work, integrity and dependability on her family’s cattle ranches, feedlots, and farmland. In 2005, she relocated to Fort Myers after graduating with high honors from the School of Business at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas where she dual-majored in Economics and Management and completed her International Studies at Cambridge University, England.
She began her career in 2006 as a Researcher for the Real Estate Department at the Chico’s World Headquarters in Fort Myers, providing insightful statistics and predictive analytics on store placement and relocations for Executive Management.
Stacey served the Southwest Florida community in 2009 when she created an indoor baseball training facility where children and adults could meet and train with pro ball players. She managed the operations over three years before successfully selling the business and transitioning back into real estate in 2013.
When she’s not working for her clients, Stacey enjoys spending time with her family and friends, playing piano, reading, and traveling. She married the love of her life and changed her name from Stacey Zuleta to Stacey Glenn in 2017.
Tammy Turner, REALTOR® Biography
Tammy Turner relocated to Southwest Florida from Missouri. Growing up around the Lake of the Ozarks, she developed a love for boating and water sports that has never left her. In fact, it was the lure of year-round boating that led Tammy to Southwest Florida where she is now living her dream!
Tammy is passionate about analyzing and understanding current market conditions in order maximize selling and buying opportunities. But more than that, she is passionate about helping people… to find the perfect home for their family, and the perfect family for their home.
When Tammy isn’t working with clients or out boating, she enjoys spending quality time with her family and grandson Bentley, (who she will argue is the best kiddo around).
Value of a REALTOR Team
As your REALTOR, Stacey employs a team with specialized administrative support. This allows us to deliver a higher standard of service and do it more consistently than a single real estate agent forced to operate as a generalist. Compare this with the value of a surgeon who, surrounded by qualified specialists, appears only when needed. Would you want a surgeon who, in addition to performing the operation, handles your check-in at the receptionist desk, processed your insurance paperwork, and called you to remind you of your next visit? I think we’d all say no… That’s because you realize that the best services are provided by a team of specialists led by the head specialist.
You can enjoy the same level of professional service and attention from our team. Stacey is the head point of contact, but she will introduce you to our team members as they work to help her on your home purchase or home sale. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, so you’ll be so happy the services that you’ll want to recommend us to your friends and family.
Team Stacey and the Florida Duck – Why do we use a Duck in our Logo?
The Florida duck, also known as the Florida mottled duck or Florida mallard, is a unique subspecies found only on the east coast, west coast and inland areas of peninsular Florida. Unlike most ducks that migrate each year, the Florida duck doesn’t migrate and spends its entire life within the state of Florida’s marshes, ponds, lakes, rivers, and canals.
Team Stacey shares several common characteristics of the Florida duck, and that’s why the Florida Duck is our symbol. Here are a few of the similarities:
- Like the non-migratory Florida ducks that live in Southwest Florida; Team Stacey serves Southwest Florida home sellers and buyers all year around.
- Much like the Florida duck’s birds-eye view of the area gives them an advantage when looking for the best place to build their nest; Team Stacey sees what’s going on in the local market and uses those insights to help you find the best place to live.
- Like female Florida ducks move their ducklings to water within 24 to 48 hours of hatching; Team Stacey moves quickly to help waterfront home sellers and buyers.
- Much like the local Florida ducks focus their whole lives in Florida; Team Stacey focuses on helping Southwest Florida home sellers and buyers.
- Like the Florida ducks love of snails, mollusks, crayfish and fish, Team Stacey loves a good seafood dinner.
- Most importantly, however, just like the Florida duck appears to be gliding smoothly across the water, while paddling quickly underneath; Team Stacey works hard behind the scenes to ensure your home sale or purchase goes smoothly.