Reasons Why You Should Hire a REALTOR
These are some reasons why you should hire a REALTOR…
– REALTORS® know what to look for, common pitfalls to avoid, and understand the law and how to use it to help their clients. They have the training and experience.
– REALTORS® are already familiar with the same contracts and conditions because they deal with them on a regular basis. Therefore, you can have increased confidence that these things are handled accurately. They understand the entire process and can point out things to be aware of that one may not think of.
– A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and is held to a higher standard of ethics than someone with just a real estate license.
– REALTORS® can easily answer any of your questions regarding the area. They examine market conditions, demographics and comparable sales when advising you on the sale of your home.
– When hiring a REALTOR®, you will actually net more from the sale of the house, based on actual statistics. One reason is that buyers expect to receive a discount when they know you’re not hiring a professional agent with a commission.
– Sometimes it’s not what you know, but who you know. REALTORS® have built strong relationships with other agents, brokers, and affiliate partners that allow them to do more than the average consumer in terms of obtaining info, research and getting things done.
– A REALTORS® job is to make the process of selling your home as stress free as possible.
– Hiring a REALTOR® can save you time to focus on your business, family and your next moves.
The Real Estate process is very complicated. You may think that you’re saving commission when you’re doing it yourself. There are indeed people who are capable to sell their own homes but the process isn’t as simple as some may think. It would make it less complicated to have an expert to help you out with the process.
Call Stacey at at 239-823-1343 . A member of the NAR, Florida Association of REALTORS® and The Royal Palm Coast Association of REALTORS®