- Peppertree Pointe Single Family Homes are found in Waters Edge only
- Pet Friendly (up to 3 pets, no aggressive breeds)
- Gated Community
- Marina (waiting list for availability)
- Tennis Courts
- 5 Minutes to Bunche Beach & Tanger Outlets
- 10 Minutes to Fort Myers Beach Bridge & Sanibel Causeway
“The final addition to Peppertree Pointe: luxurious single family estates by Pulte Homes.”
Water’s Edge was completed by Pulte Homes in 2015 on the last remaining lots available in Peppertree Pointe. The community amenities include community pool, tennis and a fishing pier and boat storage with access to the marina (subject to availability).
Residents live within about 5 minutes Bunche Beach and about 10 minutes from the Sanibel Island causeway and the Fort Myers Beach bridge.
Peppertree Pointe has multiple gates which open to several sub-developments within the overall community:
- Cardinal Cove: low-rise condominiums built in 1970’s
- Flamingo Village: both low-rise condo units and villas built in 1970’s
- Harbor Place Vistas: mid-rise condominiums built in 2000’s
- Hummingbird Hammock: villas built 1990’s-2000’s
- Meadowlark Cove: townhouse community built in 1980’s
- Quail Run: low-rise condos built in 1970’s-1980’s
- Robin’s Roost: two distinct styles of townhomes built in 1980’s
- Seabreeze: various townhomes, villas and condos from 1980’s-2000’s
- Stella del Mar: townhouse community built between 1980’s-2000’s
- Water’s Edge: villas and single family homes built between 1990’s-2015
Since there are so many different sub-developments within Peppertree Pointe, homes are organized into four categories:
- Single Family Homes (Water’s Edge)
Marina slips are exclusively sold only to homeowners within Peppertree Pointe. The marina is relatively small and at the latest update it was confirmed there is a waiting list for a slip with no estimated waiting period since the marina slips only become available when current owners choose to sell. Dry storage (on a trailer) is also available in Peppertree Pointe Marina, and at the latest update it was confirmed that this lot was also full with a waiting list. If you’d like an update on marina availability, contact me and I’ll provide an update cheerfully.
Waterfront homes are able to utilize cost free boat storage with a boat dock built on the basin. As is the case with the larger Harbour Isle Marina, a fork lift at the marina transfers vessels to and from the basin to the marina.
*Fees are subject to change by HOA at any time. For a verification of fees, or if you’re aware of any changes please contact me!
Homes Available Now
Community information was researched and organized at the time of page creation and is updated periodically; all data deemed reliable but should be verified and is subject to change without notice. Do you live here or know of any changes needed to this page? If so, please click here to send me a note… your input is valued!