Step 1 in the Buying Process: A Buyer’s Consultation
So… you’re thinking about making one of the biggest investments of your life!?! Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned homeowner, you will be asked to join in on a Buyer’s Consultation.
What is a Buyer’s Consultation?
Breathe, the word “consultation” sounds way more serious than it is. A Buyer’s Consultation in real estate is not like a it’s a “consultation” with your doctor! But rather a casual meeting with a real estate agent.
The purpose of the Buyer’s Consultation is for us to get acquainted. This will be an educational session for the both of us. I want to identify your needs and interests, and you want to make sure I understand and can help you.
We will review purchase process, streamline your search based on your criteria, and take the first step in making your dream of owning a home a reality. So… what are you waiting for?!
Questions you’ll be asked during a Buyer’s Consultation…
You want to find the right home, so let’s go over a few things that should get you excited for your Buyer’s Consultation. Here are some questions I will ask you…
- What type of home are you looking for?
- What are your location considerations?
- How many bedroom and bathrooms are you looking for?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you looking for community living or free standing home?
- Are you interested in a new construction or a home built in a certain time period?
- What is your preferred square footage?
- What price range do you want to look at?
- Are you looking for a home that is move-in ready or are repairs/remodeling ok?
- What are your top 5 “must-haves”?
- How will you be purchasing this house? Are you prequalified?
- What’s your time frame?
Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers, AND that it is an evolution. Nothing you say is set in stone… you may be surprised at how much this will change over time.
The SW Florida real estate market is one of the most desirable, fast-paced, and competitive in the country.In order to find and win your dream home, you’ll need a proven strategy that begins with a consultation.
Since 2013, I have helped many people like you to find the perfect home. I promise the same level of commitment and service to you.
Give me a call today!